- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Carry out hands-on management for the dye house daily operations and dyeing and finishing improvement
- Oversee scheduling, materials, and labor to ensure that dyeing deadlines are achieved
- Look after the overall Dyeing & Finishing Production.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities for developing, directing and coordinating material planning activities for executing the production process.
- Ensure that the entire dyeing process is going according to SOP's
- Instruct team that which chemical dye formula/process be appropriate to create the right color
- Monitor the recipe formulation, shade matching, machine utilization, time schedule and workload as per weekly/monthly target.
- Analyze production data, including production volume , consumption of raw materials and quality control measures and increase productivity.
- Look after the finishing and dyeing processes and minimizing the rejections.
- Ensure the finishing production quality & communicate with higher authority for approving quality.
- Working knowledge of maintaining schedules and manpower requirements
- Supervise the dyeing operations team
- Resolve technical issues in dyeing operations
- Review and evaluate internal processes to improve efficiency
- Resolve dyeing mistakes and finishing problems
- Overall waste management in dye house, safe disposal of dyes and chemicals
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Textile and Clothing