- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PURPOSE OF JOB
As a Communication Coordinator, you will continue to build the SYKES brand and broadcast our vision and achievements to the world. You will be responsible for shaping and executing on a multi-faceted external marketing strategy that establishes SYKES Egypt as a brand leading outsourcing organization
- You will be following up on cash in advance requests.
- You will be supporting in organizing, promoting internal events.
- You will be photographing events, and creating event orders.
- You will be advertising internal events through Social Media.
- You will be following up with external vendors.
- You will be designing internal communications design for business stakeholders.
- You will be sending internal communication emails on behalf of SYKES Egypt.
- You will be assisting the Communication and Employee Engagement Supervisor in executing ongoing projects on site.
- You will be gathering, and creating content for SYKES Egypt Newsletter.
- To take responsibility for developing an internal communications and people engagement strategy, content generation, managing the site’s social media and both proactive and reactive people engagement.
- This position is essential in terms of sharing all company related information internally and externally.
- Tailors communication style and content to the audience
- Prepares and delivers coherent and credible presentations.
- Establish realistic plans and work schedules.
- Identifies action steps needed to accomplish objectives
- Juggles many priorities and competing demands for one's time.
- Removes obstacles in order to move the work forward and/or get efforts back on track.
Focus on Stakeholders
- Clearly understands customer requirements, expectations and priorities.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in communications/ graphic design
- Minimum 1 year Graphic Designing Experience (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC 2019)
- Fluency in the English language (both orally and in written)
- Ability to create content
- Good writing skills, ability to summarize information and communicate to different set of audiences
- Extended experience and interest of all possible Social Media channels and tools
- Ability to influence and ‘sell’ concepts and ideas to key stakeholders and wider audience
- The ability to work under pressure, manage workloads and juggle conflicting priorities
- An enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who will be able to inspire at all levels
- Strong administration skills, with excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalent tools
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels
- The ability to create positive working relationships with a variety and diverse group of people within the organization and external stakeholders
About this Company
SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena. We provide an array of customer contact management solutions to market leaders around the world, primarily in the Communications, Financial...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sykes Enterprises