- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Generate new leads who are not aware of our services as defined by the targeted customer industries and persona.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Baramoda is the first agri-tech start-up in the Middle East and Africa specialized in sustainable agricultural innovations, develops biofertilizers from agri-waste based on the land , crops needs and The goal of agriculture
See all Careers and Jobs at Baramoda
We provide innovative solutions to maximize...