- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Professionally Handle the Daily Operations of the Human Resources department (Recruitment, Personnel, Compensation/Benefits and Organization Development).
- Coordinate the hiring process end-to-end.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Ensuring HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al RAEDA Developments
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Raeda for Construction
Al RAEDA Developments is an Egyptian Construction and Real Estate Development Company Founded in 1988.
The Company has grown from operating in 17 projects in 6th of October city in the 1990s to having 35 Construction projects all over...