- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide general support with the class teacher in the management of individual and groups of students and the classroom.
- In co-operation with the class teacher, to plan and work with students in the classroom to provide physical/general care and assist with their learning.
- Provide for the students welfare/personal care both individually and in groups, and ensure their safety.
- Act as a role model, show awareness of individual needs and respond to them,
- Encourage student interaction and engagement with teacher led activities.
- Support and supervise students in lessons in relation to learning.
- Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, welfare, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting any concerns to the appropriate person.
- Be aware of and take part in the schools professional learning framework and participate in training and development activities as required.
- Assist with the supervision of students out of lesson times and accompany school trips and other out of school activities with the teacher as required.
- Undertake any other similar duties as required.
- Contribute to the extra curricula activities of the school and be involved in school development.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The College opened in August 2016 catering for pupils from Pre-Nursery (aged 2 years 6 months) to Year 9 (aged 14). We will continue to grow into a full Senior School year on year, and will in time offer the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Malvern College Egypt