- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the Saudi territory.
- As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell advanced customer support services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives.
- Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone/meetings.
- Frequent flying might be needed for market development or closing complex deals.
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues
- Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services.
- Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and sales consulting.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle