- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Commission
About the Job
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Develop the new clients and retain the existing clients
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Provide customers with correct and detailed "Quotation Service Contract" with information regarding all related.
- Follow up on provided quotations to new customers. Discuss your quotation, competitor's quotation and compare details if the customer is still undecided about booking with our company
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- To respond to incoming queries and ensures the resolution of service
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Sell value producing transportation and logistics services and solutions
- Prepare and attend client meetings
- Interact and negotiate with carriers for individual and long term contracts
- To give good know-how of the service providers and customers
- Assist new customers to complete company booking process
- Support in promoting and selling services provided by sister’s companies (freight, Genets, Reefers)
- Increase sales while meeting targets, be able to obtain necessary services and rates.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Manage sales leads and inquiries through the various stages of the sales process.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services Transportation
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau