- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conduct stand-up meetings with the team to follow up product progress, prepare reports for Head of business development and CTO.
- Analyze the current product, propose new changes and features, plan the releases and track the product performance and collect feedback.
- Carry the concept of "Getting The Right Things Done Right" by working with all other teams and have full ownership of your product.
- Conceptualize new product features and workflows, conduct industry research, and collaborate with Software Engineering to hone business requirements and create scalable solutions.
- Use data-driven analysis and KPIs to define and uphold standards of operability and market acceptance
- Manage product backlog at the epic and story level; aligns to program and product strategies at the "initiative" level
- Participate in launch readiness and go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Identify new business opportunities across the entire trade lifecycle; work with lead Product Managers to formulate and articulate the product strategy to senior management and the executive team.
- Meet and work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements in order to act as the liaison to Software Engineering.
- Deliver product demos for internal partners (Sales, Business Development, Top Management)
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Welcome to Fly365.com.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fly365
Fly365 is a leading Australian online travel company; We are Australia-based company with teams and offices across Dubai, Australia, Cairo and more soon.
We are the new kids on the block and we are here to offer you both...