- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery).
- Oversee inventory procedures.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules.
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners.
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Knowledge, skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Experience 2-3 years in the same field.
- Very good communication & negotiation skills.
- Must-Have very good knowledge with reports
- Using logic and reasoning to identify a problem and find solution.
- Strong time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of SCM (Supply Chain)
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. Inventory planning, warehouse management).
- Experience working with programs that serve the purchasing department
- Knowledge of system analysis, how work flow changes and related outcomes