- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, Electrical, and other installed systems at the infrastructure projects.
- Facilities engineers have the responsibility of establishing different projects in support of the plant's design and operation needs to be able to ensure an efficient and all the different aspects of safety are met up to standard.
- Analyzing, designing, and developing basic systems and plants knowledge to be able to improve quality and production
- Lead/analyze projects and technical responsibilities that a typical facility would have to go through on a day-to-day basis
- Be able to be a leader and function well in professional teams and overlooking staff/workers in a Roads ans Infrastructure projects.
- Being able to Communicate effectively with different methods such as speaking and writing, and be able to argue efficiently and compellingly when having the positions of a foreman, manager or a supervisor
- Knowing professional and ethical morals when pushing forward the safety and regulation of a system operating efficiently and having the maintenance skills to be able to solve any problems presented.
- Apply standard practices and techniques in solving problems related to facilities operation and maintenance; problem solving may include performing engineering calculation, system modeling.
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical Equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs;
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations;
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts;
- Respond to emergencies; Interact in a collaborative manner with other team members, engineers, and clients to accomplish organizational goals; may provide ideas to improve efficiency at group level; network primarily with own technical peer group.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend Actions to be taken;
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, Fire/life safety, and other systems;
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required;
- Manage and support engineering technicians group to reach established goals.
- Attend training sessions and seminars; and Other assigned tasks as required
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR INTEGRATED CONTRACTING.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
ECIC was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt...