- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Complies and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinates the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down payments, petty cash notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for cost center allocation
- Review all invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- Mange advance payment accounts “prepaid expenses, advances to suppliers“
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager to ensure that priorities are clear and the work-flow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Engineering Services
About this Company
SIRAJ Lighting Company considers "Quality and Integrity" as the core values of our enterprise. It aims to provide distinguished customer experience by utilizing state of the art technology, innovating new techniques in lighting systems and developing individual lighting...
See all Careers and Jobs at Siraj Lighting