- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We, FawahCo Farms, are a Food Factory and an International Trading Company, a full branch of an Overseas Group of Companies, our Head Office is located on Salah Salem Road in New Egypt, with a foreign Management, for more information on our Company, please visit www.FawahCo.com, we are currently looking for the following team member:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Graphic designer creates visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. He/She develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, packaging, and corporate reports.
- Graphic designer combines art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. He/She may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Graphic designer works with both text and images. He/She often selects the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designer also decides how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have. When using text in layouts, graphic designer collaborates closely with writers who choose the words and decides whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products, and is a critical component of brochures and logos. Therefore, graphic designer, also referred to as graphic artists or communication designers, often work closely with people in advertising and promotions, public relations, and marketing.
- Graphic designers also need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
Salary Range: EL 3,000 to EL 5,000 per month
Working Palace: 35 El Obour Towers on Salah Salem Road in New Egypt.
Graphic designer typically does the following:
- Meets with the Marketing Manager to determine the scope of a project
- Determines the message the design should portray
- Creates images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develops graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Selects colors, images, text style, and layout
- Presents the design to the Marketing Manager
- Incorporates changes recommended by the Marketing Manager into the final design
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
More than 1 year
About this Company
The company is engaged in exporting fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawahco