- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a reliable Financial Control, to join our team! As a financial Control, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards.
- Recruit and hire new employees.
- Train new employees.
- Perform and oversee annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
A leading company in the sales sector of medical equipments.
See all Careers and Jobs at UG Medical