- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance & Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Working closely with the Real Estate Director to achieve the Brands expansion plans. Facilitating site Acquisitions / Development/Leasing to assist growth of 5 Brands.
- Taking personal responsibility for Company development in defined region(s)
- Identify sites then negotiate deals, ensuring financial viability, assessing planning probabilities then managing the planning and legal process for acquisitions.
- Preparation of IC Tours and reports for IC approval for Company openings.
- Maintain up to date Trade Zone Files and the pipe-line reports for Company development from relevant Trade Zones.
- Maintaining awareness of new strategic developments within each Trade Zone and liaising with Market Planning.
- Identification of significant Development, Retail/Hotel Companies and Investment Funds where an enhanced relationship is considered to be influential in driving development
- Maintain relationship / meeting schedule with significant landlords including Development, Retail/Hotel Companies and Investment Funds
- Minimize property cost inflation for Restaurants portfolio and deliver reduced cost to the business.
- Monitor all property costs and charges and challenge where appropriate (incl. Rent, Rates, Service Charge, Insurance, dilapidation claims) ; instruct specialist consultants to negotiate optimum settlements
- Build a strong and reliable profile for each store including but not limited to (Land deed, owner ID, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Official layout, etc.)
- Deliver cost effective disposal of closed/surplus stores (in line with market conditions).
- WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: List positions or external contacts with which this person interacts regularly.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
IGAT started as a consulting firm specialized in management and financial consulting in 1999.
See all Careers and Jobs at IGAT
In 2000 IGAT expanded to include agencies and representatives of multinational companies.
In 2004 IGAT group established a production division (AM) to serve...