- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Balance Sheet (BS) Analyst is responsible for Monthly monitor, review & report balance sheet accounts and analyze trend fluctuations to ensure accounts accuracy, which is done through monthly detailed review and follow up on action plans.
He/she will be a leader for conducting BS analysis to support company objectives and improvements for BS governance, accurate allocation/ reasonable aging/balances.
- Review monthly & quarterly financial statements with necessary cause of change versus prior month & prior quarter.
- Review bi-weekly balance sheet & cash flow accounts & advise planning team with the estimated outlook figures for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) & Quarter Forecast.
- Quarterly analysis of Balance Sheet & Cash flow according to HFM submission.
- Quarterly financial analysis of reports required by Reporting as per reporting agenda.
- Monitor the BS KPI’s (DPO, DSO, DII and CCC) through monthly interaction with the related business patterns in addition to the monthly cause of change and follow up on the action plans.
Performance Management reviews
- Prepare the monthly/Quarter BSR and lead the follow-up on the needed actions.
- Oversee the analysis for cash flow with special focus on working capital by gathering the information from other departments to ensure proper analysis for deviation from target.
- Ensure conducting the Fraud self RA plan twice a year for R2R cycle according to our GCS agenda.
- Ensure that all findings resulted from the Fraud self RA has been closed thru the corrective actions.
- Ensure completeness of all financial transactions provided by the IBM team and communicate the needed adjustments.
Audit & Compliance
- Support both external and internal audit on BS related requests.
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with BPO (Business Process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in
- Global Control Sysytem (GCS) and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the following Report To Report (R2R) process.
Planning and Forecasting
- Partner with planning finance to BS & Operating Cash Flow (OCF) forecasting and providing directions /trends.
- Identify scope for process improvements and interventions from time to time to achieve process simplification / better controls / process standardization / accounting / outsourcing i.e. ICM/Black line
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico