- Experience Needed:
More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for BU category Annual Operating Plan (AOP) execution.
- Under guidance from category teams, lead equity building / thematic / platform / consumer engagement for local brands, BU specific occasions e.g., Ramadan. and localization of Global / Sector marketing programs.
- Lead Refresh and Local brand Innovation development through stage gate.
- Identify brand activation opportunity by matching brand’s positioning with customer’s positioning.
- Co-develop annual brand activation manual for customer’s regular promotion needs.
- Lead marketing related preparation in retail summit, new customer pitch.
- Develop marketing strategy, lead alignment of marketing campaigns. Partner with BU Marketing Leader to develop and roll out locally relevant campaign executions.
- Ensure the right channel mix and campaign plans to optimize target consumer reach.
- Lead ideation, conceptualization, and delivery of a holistic activation platform.
- Build an integrated plan and execute on event planning, and activation.
- Partner with marketing services teams to execute media plan including creative and media strategy.
- Unlock consumption via sampling and brand visibility and promotion across BU.
- Partner with Sales leads in market to ensure focus behind the right priorities and to drive the business.
- Monitoring and analysis of brand performance data (market data, consumer data, media information, ad hoc promotion performance) to evaluate achievement vs. targets
- Reporting on Competitor / Customer activity in partnership with local marketing Insights Agency management - Identify, review and retain the best portfolio of agencies to support the marketing agenda.
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico