- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer severance process back office operations (Data Integrity/Inter-departmental coordination/Documents generation/dispatch/reporting).
- Develop and update enrollee list (Life insurance, Executives’ medical insurance, Delta insurance).
- Process quarterly invoices (Life insurance, Executives’ medical insurance, Delta insurance).
- Coordinate executives’ medical cards issuing process.
- Finalize life insurance claims (death and disability cases) in coordination with finance and field teams.
- Process one time payments (Iftar/Eid/etc..).
- Work with Total Rewards team on wellness campaigns activation and communication.
- Deliver services at the defined at the Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture Service Level Agreements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico