- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The role will be responsible to build export business for North Africa in potential markets within territory and other markets, using food, beverages and other FOBO bottlers.
- Build capable distributors in export model countries to sustain PI market in these countries on a long-term basis by securing capable distributors and financially sound partners.
- Identify potentials for growth in export model countries through package/flavor introduction and developing Go-To-Market (GTM) basic capability of CSD distributors.
- Deliver on volume & NOPBT plans in export model countries
- Conclude deals & agreements with distributors/importers
- Handle all coming export requests to beverages & snacks.
- Scan for new customers in all North Africa (NA) counties.
- Build a strong understating of export/import rules and regulations covering all related items (freight, documentation, custom regulations, etc...)
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico