- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work alongside the sale team to design the best solution for the customer.
- Advise CIO/CTO level contacts and their teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture
- Present Oracle's cloud infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with company's hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
- Present agile driven demos to represent capabilities of the Oracle Cloud Platform
- Conduct architecture and technical workshops that articulate the value and capability of the Oracle cloud
- Conduct PoCs tailored to customers' needs and proof points
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful public cloud deployments
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint of seeded markets in the public cloud platform
- Broad knowledge and experience in private and public cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure and data centre elements
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as a consultant, solutions engineer or an architect in the cloud ecosystem
- Proven track record of proactive problem solving
- Strong infrastructure architecture / design skills with a passion for technology.
- Ability to analyse existing estate and understand business goal and align to hybrid cloud solutions
- Ability to work at multiple stakeholder levels to deliver solutions.
- Experience with other cloud provides, such as AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Any of the following areas of technical expertise
- Windows / Linux / Solaris
- Virtualisation (VMware / Citrix / OVM / KVM)
- Docker Application Containers
- Solid network skills: LAN / WAN / VPN / DHCP / DNS / Load balancing (any Cisco / Networking certifications desirable)
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS exposure
- Storage - Enterprise SAN / NAS / Object Store
- Security - Access Control / Identity Management etc.
- Oracle Databases - (any associated certifications desirable)
- Web / Application Server architecture
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle