- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Employee Service Center Agent will act as first line HR support and will be responsible for receiving and handling employee services requests, transactions, and inquiries to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) under direct supervision of the manager.
The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions based out off-shore locations to deliver agreed SLA/CSAT based customer service.
- Act as a first line support between employees & the HR staff.
- Log received queries on ticketing system.
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently or direct the employee to the right channel.
- Identify recurring problems, report trends to management, and recommend possible solutions or correction procedures.
- Resolve as many requests as possible on first call resolution, thereby reducing the number of inquiries redirected to next level of support.
- Prepare weekly & monthly analysis report about Call center activities.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their entitlements.
- Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs.
- Identify service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Ensure knowledge management platform is updated.
0 to 1 years
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico