- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for Engineers with hands-on experience and knowledge on Fusion Middleware technology in on premises or in cloud environments, specialized in any of the following areas
- Identity and Access Management and Directory Services.
- SOA and BPM
- Business Intelligence Technology
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Active participation on Services development;
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle