- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Competitive package+ Bonus
About the Job
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Monitor current solutions and comes up with initiatives for new solutions or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for suitable marketing channels and sales teams.
- Set sales targets for individual reps and the team as a whole.
- Study, prepare exhibitions and attend key conferences.
- Study new markets and analyze business opportunities.
- Suggest new ideas for development and expansion plans to the management.
- Work with in-house designer and manage the production of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, newsletter, etc.
- Supervise, coach and train marketing staff members.
- Approves and supervise the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Manage customer feedback and market research (customer satisfaction measurement)
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to the management.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
An affiliate of the acclaimed Osman Group, is a systems integration company specializing in providing RFID solutions and security systems. We played a significant role in introducing the latest technology to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, with a special emphasis on Egypt and Gulf area.
See all Careers and Jobs at OGTech