- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing chairman's’s calendar and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences calendar.
- Reminding the chairman of important tasks and deadlines.
- Tracing and following up on the pending tasks.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Maintaining chairman office supplies.
- Maintaining CB for chairman contacts.
- Translating letters when requested.
- Solving personal drivers problems and handle their requests.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Venus International Free Zone for grain trading and marine services has been established towards the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty first century. Ever since the company has started its operations, it has managed to build a complete working group...
See all Careers and Jobs at Venus International