- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Works at customer site in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and Upgrade of Oracle Applications R12, Oracle MW components (Web Logic, OID, etc..)
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the functional team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Supply Chain area.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Highly experienced in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and Upgrade of Oracle Applications R12.
- Proven exposure of installation of Oracle Application R12.1 & R12.2 on Enterprise Linux production environments.
- Experienced in installation and managing middleware components like Oracle WebLogic server, OID etc.
- Good Conceptual knowledge of Oracle RDBMS internals, Backup & Recovery using RMAN, performance tuning, logical and physical design of database.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and supporting critical production databases and applications.
- Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and administering different versions of Oracle Database.
- Strong experience working as an Oracle Applications DBA in 12.x versions. Solid understanding of the product architecture and ability to analyze and solve issues across multiple layers of the stack.
- Exposure to RAC and ASM Administration.
- Must have the ability to upgrade and migrate databases from one platform to another using various tools like Oracle Data Pump, RMAN and TTS/XTTX and execute migrations using such tools.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Must be familiar with day-to-day operations such as monitoring, performance tuning and making recommendations after generating AWR and ADDR reports.
- Troubleshooting memory related errors with Oracle 12c and Patching with RAC and Non RAC.
- Provide support for Oracle database environments that include problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis, and resolution.
- Strong shell scripting knowledge.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Experience in working with Oracle Applications & Databases running on Oracle Cloud platform.
- Experience in migrating on premise databases to Oracle Cloud.
- Basic software networking skills.
Strong English written/verbal communications
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Willingness to work in shifts & weekends as required.
- Willingness to travel in the region (MEA) and work out of client locations.
- Willingness to provide on-call support on a 24/7 basis when needed.
- Experience in working as part of Global/ Matrixed/ Remote teams.
- Self-driven, ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- 6 years+ of overall experience in relevant technical roles.
- Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle