- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Manage & develop effective order fulfillment, S&OP and strategic demand planning process.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions. Provide input to volume planning ( Latest Estimates / annual process)
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning on SAP as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Chain organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply chain
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers