- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus Plus Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Identifies new business opportunities for Cisco products / services portfolio by analyzing prospects and turn this into incremental business. 2. Identify and communicate with decision makers within partner/end customer organizations.
- Work with internal team to develop proposals that speaks to the partner /end user needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present Cisco products / services portfolio to focused channel partners and enhance existing relationships.
- Generate and communicate pipeline, arrange with Cisco / Partner AM proper actions to close open opportunities.
- Develop activities to generate new leads, communicate with partners and follow-up to close open opportunities.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators in focused services portfolio.
- Forecast products / services sales targets and ensure they are met by the internal sales team.
- Track and record activities on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Provide forecast insights for Cisco Division Manager and finance team.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon21
•Silicon21 is an Egyptian Shareholding company established in mid- 1996 as a specialized Value-Added Distributor of computer networking and data communications products
•Operating from Egypt, UAE
•Head office Location is in Nasr...