- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
Confidential, Bonus up to 4 months per year, Social & Medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Read through original materials to translate documents into specified language(s) precisely and accurately, maintaining message content and context.
- Check translations of technical terms and related sources to be sure that the translated documents are accurate and consistent throughout translation.
- Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and other online & offline reference materials as needed to be sure that translation process is accurate.
- Run quality assurance spot checks.
- Review/proofread translations done by other junior in-house and freelance translators.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words and concepts.
- Read copy and transcripts and check to make sure there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
- Support our clients by providing expert advice and respond to their questions that are related to translation projects.
- Create and work on establishing a terminology database to be used in translation projects
- Perform other tasks as required by management to facilitate running business in the department including, but not limited to, transcription, trans-creation, transliteration.
- Ensure that delivered service matches the company’s quality standards
- Attend to client’s feedback – if any- in the best professional manner.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Other - Not Classified Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group