- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing, maintaining and communicating a pipeline of future business that underwrites achievement of targets
- Providing accurate and timely information on pipeline developments and revenue forecasts in Fusion
- Building effective working relationships with key partners, clients and Oracle's Sales Management & acting as an ambassador for Oracle as required
- Monitoring customers’ and partners satisfaction with Oracle, ensuring any issues are addressed and promoting referencability while acting as a point of escalation for issues between Oracle and customers/partners
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share.
- Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle