- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Social, Medical Insurance, Profit Share
About the Job
- Handle all aspects of project support ensuring resources, processes, expectations, and quality are proactively managed throughout, from the beginning of the project through to delivery.
- Monitoring and improving the quality of work produced by localization teams, performing detailed checks on files.
- Keep project schedules on track and ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget.
- Verify that all source files and material to be processed are included in the initial requests to ensure material assigned to vendors are complete and contain no issues.
- Perform administrative duties which include project closures, and folder structure maintenance.
- Ensure project resources have the necessary tools and information to accomplish tasks
- Alert resources of schedule or scope changes.
- Provide feedback to Vendor Management on external resource performance
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on profitability and/or quality.
- Create and send POs to external resources.
- Provide the client with the quotation and detailed plan regarding the delivery time, and deliverable format.
- Make sure that the files aren’t corrupted or the delivery instructions (specific Tool, Online portal, TM.., etc.)not applied.
- Follow- up with the client and make sure that we are meeting his demands and expectations.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Public Relations and Communications Translation and Localization
About this Company
MidLocalize was established in 2008 in Egypt serving as a medium between the West and the East. It consists of an in-house team of native translators and engineers fascinated by new IT technologies and the opportunities they offer in the field of localization. A wide range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MidLocalize