- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other E-Learning Education
- 5-7 years of experience in digital Marketing.
- Proficiency on performance & digital marketing channel planning, optimization & execution
- (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, networks & Affiliates)
We offer attractive salary Transportation allowance, and other fringe benefits in addition to career development
About this Company
International Business Driving License (IBDL) was founded in 2007 in Huston, Texas. It is an online qualification that provides its services through regional offices accredited by Missouri State University in the USA.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBDL Foundation
IBDL offers three certifications in Business...