- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About Orange Labs Egypt:
- Orange Labs in Egypt (OLE) has been established as one of Orange International Labs to focus on introducing new services for the AMEA region. OLE keeps growing and adapting priorities to adapt for regional market changes.
- Today Orange Labs Egypt researchers, software, mobile, firmware and hardware developers are working on variety of areas to support AMEA market as well as local ecosystem needs and achieve Orange Group objective of being the key Telecom and IT solutions provider in the region.
- In partnership with public and private Universities and Research Institutes, OLE extends to Egyptian research community Orange distinctive model of Industry/Academia partnership. OLE hosts Master, Doctorate and Post-Doctorate researchers who are furthering their training through research with Orange teams in selected directions
- Adhere company process and software engineering methodology and ensure developers code adhere to the standards & design specifications.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop core System Components
- Adhere company process and software engineering methodology
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Telecommunications