- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing and following up hiring & termination procedures ""company car process, orientation newly hired/promoted employees, contract and contract renewal"". Monitoring dally attendance and leaves.
- Personnel files and documents according to Egyptian labor law and Novartis standards. Apply Egyptian Labor Law and Novartis regulations.
- Ensure that all governmental proceedings (form ( 1 ), form (2),form (6), form 4 labor office complains, etc.) are established, signed and submitted according to a standard time table.
- Implementation of HR manager and HR director requirements.
- Preparing and ensuring monthly payroll fixed and variable transactions (hires, termination, leaves, loans, overtime, penalties, incentive, special bonus, -----, etc)
- Record and update employees' information, such as hires, transfers, promotions, and resignations, in order to maintain and update payroll records and database.
- Share common issues updating HR guideline.
- Fulfillment of tax manager requirements to submit tax authority.
- Cashing and distributing employees cash salary.
- Respond to staff inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis