- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
Business \ Systems Analyst Job Duties:
- Defines application problem, evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops the solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
Business analysis and collection of requirements:
- Business Writing.
- Making test scenarios for systems under development.
- Entity-relationship model design.
- Has knowledge and experience in programming and developing a single object-oriented programming language (OOP).
- System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Design of the initial facades of the system Sketch and Wireframe.
- Has reporting skills.
- User Stories.
- Use analysis tools and techniques such as SWOT Analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in dealing with relational SQL databases such as MySQL.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience, course or certificate in agile project management such as Agile, Scrum.
Business \ Systems Analyst Skills and Qualifications
- Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Teamwork, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Safa Soft
Safa Soft is a multinational company provides professional B2B solutions in the travel industry for the public and private sectors.