- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To assist the Director of People & Culture with the direction of all aspects of the People & Culture division including benefits administration, employee relations, recruitment and retention of staff,
communication to staff, career development of staff, wage & hour compliance, training, workers’ compensation and legal matters related to hotel employees.
- Act as an objective 3rd party in employee counselling, problem solving or conflict situation and communicate to Director of People & Culture any circumstances that may raise legal issues for the hotel.
- Identify, analyse and initiate appropriate actions to resolve any unsatisfactory pattern of employee turnover.
- Manage the financial issues for the P&C budget including benefits, labor & salary reports and plan cost effective events within the P&C budget guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of insurance records, vacation and sick allowances.
- Maintain employment files and other records personally and through delegation in a detailed manner on paper and in the P&C computer system.
- Comply with and enforce Four Seasons work rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors while maintaining the confidentiality of People & Culture.
- Administer and train employees on behalf of People & Culture including but not limited to Embark, benefits, core and culture standards.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Education: College education or equivalent experience
Experience: Experience required by position is from two to four years of employment in a related position.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a general working knowledge of Labor laws.
- Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-Job or through a series of professional certifications.
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Ability to read and speak and write English.
About this Company
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a single-minded dedication to the highest of standards. The Canadian-based company has, for more than 50 years, transformed the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts