- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinates promotional and advertising campaigns: Brochures, Campaign Letters, and Catalogues.
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues, and advertising costs and analyze them against forecasts.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date and accurate information in product databases.
- Handling the entire marketing supply chain, generating suppliers’ contacts, collecting and classifying samples, contacting suppliers and negotiating prices.
- Assessing all available costs for marketing projects, benchmarking quality and cost with reference to set standards.
- Creating shortlisting of suppliers per each project and choosing executor and setting deadlines and monitoring the execution and delivery.
- Coordinating all marketing logistics-related activities, monitor the sorting and warehousing of marketing materials and the delivery of materials to the required department, location or event.
- Monitoring the preparation of location and required materials during events or fairs.
- Listing event requirements from other departments (Logistics, Finance, IT, etc…), communicating efficiently with each concerned department and setting deadlines and contact person.
- Monitoring the execution of events (people, location, setup, etc…), evaluating and reporting the performance of the overall event.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
LAMAR, Alexandria Agriculture Company was established in 1989 as a family owned farm, by the Talaat Moustafa Family.
See all Careers and Jobs at LAMAR
Alexandria Agriculture has successfully launched its own line of premium brands of the dairy & Juice categories along with other brands that are in...