- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically.
- These activities may include: office supplies, equipment, and inventory; administrative assistance; records management; fleet management; cleaning, gardening, and maintenance services; cafeteria and recreation services; facilities management; and reception and communication systems (such as telephone, fax transmissions systems, etc.)
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that office administration policies, programs, and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and use the organization’s resources effectively.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend office supplies and equipment purchases to minimize costs and meet the organization’s business needs.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with external suppliers (for example, cleaning or maintenance contractors or equipment vendors) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of professional staff to ensure that administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards, and within established budgets.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
LAMAR, Alexandria Agriculture Company was established in 1989 as a family owned farm, by the Talaat Moustafa Family.
See all Careers and Jobs at LAMAR
Alexandria Agriculture has successfully launched its own line of premium brands of the dairy & Juice categories along with other brands that are in...