- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned from his service manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- The field service engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals, conferences and exhibitions.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 15 Kg.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Engineering Services Healthcare and Medical Services