- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead the design and support the continued development of Supply Chain and productivity multi-year strategy (LRP) and annual business plans in partnership with the BU SC&P Dir. Assists the BU SC&P Dir in the planning, execution, and communication of the organization strategies, goals and objectives.
- Role requires ability to ask the right questions, analyzing multiple data inputs, forming a point of view and communicating with impactful presentations / white papers.
- Responsible managing performance key indicators across the function to Support SC&P Leadership Team with strategic business reviews on key initiatives across the system and course corrections growth to meet long and medium term objectives Setup a customized Productivity and innovation Methodology based on detailed VC assessment and competitive analysis to deliver 3-5% savings of annual System COGS on a 3 years plan equivalent to $80M to $100M and incremental 20MUC Conduct competitive analysis on processes, technologies and operational efficiency to maintain competitive edge within bottling operations COGS and OPEX within different categories and markets to create competitive edge through cost structure
- Conduct a layer based capability assessment required to evolve the function team from Deep Technical CSD knowledge to correlation with broader business acumens to deliver productivity objectives Lead the execution of Capability development plan for Juice, Dairy and Water categories expansion through deep understanding of the different business models and setting up development plans to match the required new mindset
- Develops & stewards the SC&P multi-year strategy (LRP) and annual business plans in partnership with BU SC&P Dir, Help with integration of opportunities, resource allocation into well-articulated business strategy.
- Continuously improve and adapt BU strategy-development process and capabilities, including innovative ways to communicate strategy, based on continuous contact with best and new practices, methods, and tools
- Assists the BU SC&P Dir in developing and communicating key objectives designed to strengthen capability, team effectiveness and allocate resources in an appropriate manner.
- Providing structure, process and solutions to assess performance with factual, reliable and timely data. Identifies and prioritize Dashboard, Scorecard, and reporting needs to enable proactive communication and risk mitigation.
- Automate data inputs and outputs from planning technologies to eliminate manual reports.
- Consolidate reports to create holistic Dashboards and Scorecards.
- Create forward-looking Dashboards and Reports to communicate and mitigate risks.
- Document and publish SIPOCs, RACIs, and information hand-offs for continuous training, development, and enhancement for our key planning capabilities.
- This role is responsible for drafting internal & external communications on behalf of the BU SC&P Dir which requires a great deal of experience, judgment and ability to message appropriately
- The candidate must be able to work effectively and independently with multiple consitutents in our system to address existing gaps, opportunities and issues facing our business & organization. This requires an understanding of multiple stakeholder viewpoints, needs and concerns. It also requires candidate to engage with cross-functional teams to collectively and collaboratively solve problems facing our organization. Problems are difficult and complex in nature and have broad system impact.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola