- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance, Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Greet and welcome customers as soon as they arrive at the showroom (decency is needed)
- Understand the needs of customers and direct them to the appropriate person sales/ customer service
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone/mobile calls
- Provide accurate information in –person and via phone
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mails, deliveries (if any).
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary materials
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Register all data related to the customers as per the template
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Handle courier invoices.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Furniture
About this Company
RIADCO is an international company for manufacturing office furniture which was founded in 1981 and has been among the leading companies in the field ever since. We are proud members of IMC (International Modernization Centre), CWWFI & the German Chamber. Nevertheless, we have...
See all Careers and Jobs at Riadco 2000