- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading product quality improvement projects including process capability studies, high complaint expenditure, controlling quality deviations, process optimization, and process control.
- Auditing and correcting any issues with processing and packaging instructions to ensure our product quality and integrity
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Performing all Registration activities with the Ministry of Health (Renewals, New registrations, and monthly imported Active material releases and clearances).
- Maintaining ISO quality certifications standards, internal quality audit, and programs in quality laboratories.
- Supervising all New Product developments activities including Stability/compatibility testing, local Production Line Qualification, Packaging evaluation, etc.
- Updates and maintain specifications of raw materials, packaging materials, electrical devices, and other components of products being manufactured.
- Developing and qualifying local suppliers.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Bio Garden Egypt is one of the leading herbal companies in Egypt, The company is a manufacturer and supplier for medical herbs, aromatic herbs, dehydrate fruits and citrus fruits, which are validated, effective, safe and consistent.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bio Garden Egypt
Also, all our products applying the...