- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the delivery of moderate complex, moderate risk projects and maintaining project quality, finances and focus.
- Capable of handling challenging VIP large scale accounts.
- Prepares detailed project plans of an engagement within the standards of project management methodologies detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily schedule, establishing project governance.
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW).
- Responsible for the delivery and daily management of activities, which are coordinated with Dell employees or Partner Resources.
- Works with Resource Management on projects’ staffing for alignment of PS resources.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time.
- Controls the financial compliance and manages the cost budget and the impact of change requests on cost budget for the projects.
- Completes weekly and quarterly forecasts of revenue and utilization.
- Prepares estimated time to complete, manages back-log of projects.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance; ensures the projects are delivered to scope defined within SOWs and ensures any deviations are processed via the defined Change Control process.
- Participates in customer discussions regarding budget, risk and impact of changes.
- Point of contact during the project for all aspects of the engagement.
- Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel.
- Holds internal and external meetings and articulates the full value of the Dell Solutions and Dell Services business benefit to the customer.
- Keeps eyes open on potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate.
- Leads the project team during project life-cycle; provides project management, leadership and oversight to projects and/or work streams.
- Provides performance feedback to management and team members.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Completes and maintains industry recognized project management certification.
- Completes quarterly accreditations.
- May actively contribute to the account planning process.
- Capable of providing coaching / mentorship to junior project managers
- Contributes and acts as a key-member to the team’s KPIs management and follow-up
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capability to work under pressure and deliver according to rough deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project is plus.
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years of related experience, preferably with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- PMP/PRINCE2 and ITIL Foundation certifications are a must
- MBA is a plus.
- Fluent French language capabilities (both spoken and written) are mandatory.
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC