- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to the Director.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Entertainment
Desired Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 1 years of experience in digital marketing
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML5, CSS