- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- The Executive Secretary Assistant, challenge will be to work with the company’s country manager and the principals to serve the needs of our current existing customers, new potential customers and to assist other members of staff s client as demands warrant.
- The Successful candidate will be able to fully utilize all Microsoft office products to compose documents, spreadsheets, emails and perform detailed internet research.
The day to day duties will involve:
- Provide support with phone coverage, calendar management, meeting planning, report processing, Mail handling, And other routine administrative duties all with a sense of urgency and utmost confidentiality.
- Organize (and attend where necessary) complex diary appointments and management of schedules, including prioritization, preparation, and forward planning.
- Manage and take minutes of internal and external meetings where needed.
- Act as the first point of contact for the office, meet& greet visitors, handle inbound calls and monitor inbound email inquiries.
- Provide administrative support to the managers as and when it is needed support management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents for meeting and arranging catering during meetings/events.
- Assist the Principals with paperwork and processes for accomplishing client objectives.
- Properly prepare client presentations and reports.
- Properly maintain electronic and paper records for the company clients.
- Transcribe correspondence, reports, memos and other documents
More than 4 years
About this Company
Think Markets is an industry leader with global presence — with headquarters in London and Melbourne as well as hubs in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, Europe and South America. We are authorized and regulated by the FCA, and fully registered with ASIC.
See all Careers and Jobs at Think Capital Ltd.