- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Al-Futtaim Finance (AFF), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, is a regulated finance entity focused providing finance and insurance (F&I) solutions to retail and corporate customers across the automotive and real estate sectors.
- We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Operations to join the business to support our ambitious growth strategy.
- The Head of Operations will manage all aspects of the finance and insurance transactions within Al-Futtaim Finance. The operations scope includes all processes in finance and insurance applications, credit decision workflow, contract generation and all live-time events of a customer contract. Operations services are segregated in lending ops, brokerage ops, contract management and customer service.
- The F&I brokerage setup will be streamlined and modernized under the leadership of the job holder. Technological leadership and best-in-class customer experience in the area of automotive finance and insurance are crucial for this position to establish a signature customer experience and high efficiencies.
- The Head of Operations will assume a leadership role in the captive finance project, engage with all stakeholders and will be the operations subject matter expert.
Create Lean Operations and Technology-
- Review, identify, and propose modifications to existing processes and organizational set-up
- Oversee and establish a continuous transformation in systems and process improvement
- Provide strategic guidance regarding technology trends in banking, fin-tech
- Formulate technological strategies and implementation recommendations for operations and the interfaces to automotive and partner banks
- Drive the implementation of the operations and captive finance strategy
- Advise AFF credit department and other AFF areas regarding workflow efficiencies and IT solutions
- Manage all middle and back office processes efficiently, to ensure maximum approvals and fastest TAT
- Monitor deal pipeline and interact with partner banks as the final point of escalation
- Communicate and report key indicators like approval rates and TAT performance
- Develop countermeasures and ensure accountability of teams and team members
- Develop and suggest changes in credit policy, in regular meetings with banks to address areas for business improvement
- Define quality standards and ensure these are met and measured / audited
- Empower and enable operations team leaders to improve TAT and approval ratios
- Identify and coordinate training and qualification needs for processes, products, campaigns, credit and other relevant areas
- Establish compliance standards for operations
Lending Ops / Contract Management / Customer Care-
- Ensure all POS related processes are established and well documented
- Develop and maintain all product and campaign related documentation
- Ensure that pricing relevant information is handled correctly in the system
- Ensure performance of all application and contract related checks and verifications
- Establish internal controls for all operational risk relevant incidents
- Manage all contract change and contract incidents in the contract management system via customer enquiry, customer portal or internal request
- Manage all in and outbound customer contacts and ensure that all AFF communication is fully embedded in all customer engagement center (CEC) activities (organization, workflow, system, digital)
- Lead all captive finance project activities including PMO
- Provide input into all sub projects
- Coordination of the project masterplan and consulting for sub project planning
- Oversee all project communication
- Manage PMO and sub project leaders
- Organize steering committees and other stakeholder engagements
- Liaise with Automotive PMO, EIT PMO and Group TMO functions
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in commerce/banking/IT
- Qualified project management specialist
- Strong analytics, action oriented and results driven
- Languages: Fluent English – Arabic is an advantage
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking IT / Fintech in a retail / consumer banking environment
- Substantial experience in bank or financial service operations/ back office / credit operations
- Proven leader and motivator
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Experience in Automotive sector preferred
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Technology savvy and up to date with fintech and automotive finance innovation, and technologies to streamline processes. Preferably some experience in a process-oriented role or lean six sigma.
- Understanding of car sales and F&I process
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...