- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for a sales target for his MU across Utilities, Oil & Gas and a marketing target to bring in leads for IT / Enterprise Business Solutions LoB across assigned accounts as per the sales/ marketing strategy
- Identify leads or opportunities for IT / Enterprise Business Solutions across his assigned accounts to achieve his sales target and engages in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Build new client relations and brings in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems that arise in the relevant accounts.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the EBS across the Utilities, Oil & Gas as per his sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, country manager or the COO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with the Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects or other Giza projects within designated accounts.
- Follow-up on and monitors the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaises with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Preparesand submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sector Manager.
- Ensure appropriate marketing & pricing strategies are developed to the account
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance & development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Monitor the performance of the Account Manager and provides input for their performance evaluations to the Sales
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services