- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for a sales target for his Market Unit across designated Territory / Account(s) and a marketing target to bring in leads for all LoBs across assigned account(s) as per the sales/ marketing strategy.
- Identify leads and opportunities for all LoBs across his assigned account(s) to achieve sales target and engages in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the LoB Managers concerned.
- Prepare and maintain a complete information to be ready for reporting all the time, with the status of each opportunity / lead details
- Report opportunity assessments for common projects with his manager, to share with the steering committee as input into the decision to bid as per process.
- Build new client relations and brings in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Handle all communications and problems arise in the relevant account.
- Handle and respond to all client inquiries and correspondence.
- Bring in sales opportunities for the country across the assigned accounts, as per sales target.
- Participate in bidding decisions for country opportunities together with the Sales Manager, Country Manager or the CCO based on the DOA.
- Follow-up with COM and Project Managers to monitor the progress of country projects.
- Follow-up on and monitors the profit/loss status of country projects with the Project Managers and liaises with the LoBs for the profit/ loss status for common projects.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports on the assigned accounts to the Sales Manager responsible for his industry.
- Update the CRM related to his opportunities & the accounts he’s handling including but not limited to all information required.
- Drive business opportunities E2E from lead generation towards closing, handover to delivery and post-sales support in terms of up-selling and cross-selling.
- Work with the Sales Manager and Presales team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed to the account.
- Schedule follow-up visits with accounts to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Adopt organizational processes relevant to sales roles & responsibilities and efficient compatibility to customer purchasing processes.
- Ensure the ongoing development of Industry knowledge by supporting & contributing to virtual industry Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Work with the Presales to ensure that he is updated with all LoBs’ portfolio & new solutions / products.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services