- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate and prepare all the requirements and analysis for all tax inspections. To participate in the preparation of annual tax planning for all CFC companies and work with tax consultant to finalize all planned / targeted annual inspections.
- Prepare and submit all the tax reports.
- Prepare for the tax inspections with the tax consultant guidance.
- Work with the HR to perform annual salary tax review.
- Prepare the required analysis and documentations necessary for the annual tax return preparation
- Review and verify the available documents to comply with the tax requirements. internal or external purpose.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Other advance qualifications in taxes is an asset.
- 3-5 Years Experience in tax filed, preferably with one of the biggest tax or accounting firms.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of ERP System. (Preferably, SAP).
- Good in English Language.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary for this job.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Professional Knowledge
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...