- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
About the Job
Hurry Up We Do Have Technical Support Opportunity Apply Now
Our client is a leading telecommunication company located in the United Arab Emirates looking for semi-technical customer service & Non-technical customer service candidates, an operation will be in Cairo outsourced to UAE.
Customers will be foreigners from several nationalities live in the United Arab Emirates.
Contract and Working conditions:
- You will be contracted with the largest contact center in the middle east, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing a first class comprehensive voice support to the client Customers.
- Technical support that includes troubleshooting.
- Deals with inquiries independently taking ownership for the issue until a satisfactory outcome has been reached for the customer.
- Identifies the nature of customer’s inquiry and offers him all possible help in quickest possible time using technical knowledge and data seeking capabilities.
- Clear communicates reasons for concerns/ issues to the customer and maintains contact.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Annual Contract and renewals.
- Guaranteed Training payment.
- Transportation to the nearest Metro station, door to door for overnight shifts.
- Premium International Card.
- Discounts and benefits in several stores and restaurants.
0 to 1 years
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center caters to clients, including global fortune 500 companies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center