Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the roles played by national tour and travel organizations, travel agents, and tour operators.
- Knowledge of bid proposals and presentation to board of directors
- Strong organizational skills and ability to foster positive and productive team relationships.
- Ability to make recommendations and tact in solving problems.
- Strong negotiating, analytical and research skills.
- Knowledge of word processing and database management systems
- Ability to apply computer applications and software.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work evenings and holidays as required by travel and sales schedules
- Ability to be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to understand the organization and department goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop timely submittal of sales and expense reports.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Prefer aviation experience and GDS
- Ability to know the requirements of the labor market
- Excellent command of English language, MS Office and field software (Travel Force and Sabre GDS)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills
- University degree in tourism or management field is a prerequisite
- Prefer to have his own car
About this Company
Nascotours is a leading organization in Egypt, providing integrated services in the
See all Careers and Jobs at Nascotours S.AE
tourism and shipping field. Founded in 1948, the company sustained continuous growth
to become the one of most dynamic Destination Management Companies in the Arab