- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and provide direction to all workforce in the department.
- Assist in planning and take decisions whenever required.
- Co-ordinate with our customers (Assemblies) to provide good quality parts in time.
- Take part in the different meetings that may be held.
- Be responsible for inventory and stock control.
- Co-ordinate with the leaders of other sections on a daily basis to discuss day to day production issues.
- Assist Setters on day to day technical issues.
- Take disciplinary actions whenever required.
- Co-ordinate with tool shop and prioritize required tools.
- Induction training of new staff on all matters related to the best use of human and technical resources.
- Work within Environmental and Health & Safety requirements procedures.
- Work within the Quality Management System requirements and procedures including Certification and Customer requirements.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Methode Electronics is a leading developer of custom-engineered and application-specific products and solutions utilizing the latest technologies. From biometric identification utilizing the unique characteristics of human skin structure; to magnetic signature sensing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Samaya Electronics Egypt LTD